Thursday, May 13, 2010

Next stop, TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION

Just a quick post to let you know where you can find some NilsenLife Love.

I am so excited to let you know that the brilliant & inspiring minds over at Classic Play have published another issue!  It's online, it's completely free, and it is nothing less than... beautiful.  The Editor's Note this time is particularly inspiring, so I encourage you to click on over and check it out:


(oh, and also - I'm a contributor.  Such an honor to be part of a really lovely production.  You can check out my article here.)

And then I'm delighted to share with you a wonderful blog - Diane's Words - written by the fascinating and incredibly thoughtful mom of one of my Facebook friends. Diane asked if she could repost my Is it Happy, or is it Joy post, and of course I was downright happy - nay, joyful! - to share. 

And finally, just thought I would share the happy news that my post on Faithfulness was usefully employed by an old friend (hey Dave!) in a recent wedding ceremony.  Knowing Dave, I can only imagine that his riff on it added a whole new angle [ahem], but I was delighted to offer something approaching wisdom to a lovely newlywed couple.  

So there you have it, folks.  Spreading the love, and getting it all back in return.  It's a beautiful world.

6 comments:

Lori-Anne said...

Perhaps someday I can coax a special Nilsen appearance over at The Pear Tree...

LoveFeast Table said...

Congrats Miss WorldTakover!! Your title totally made me laugh, cause we use that over here at the Table! You may have a fight at the top! :)

Sarah said...

Just clicked over and read your Happiness piece at Diane's Words, but wanted to leave you my comment here.

I adore how you distinguish between happiness and joy. And yet, they are inextricably linked, aren't they? The idea that joy is something that we can feel a little bit deeper, a little bit fuller is so true. It has, perhaps, a more lasting effect. But I would never trade those spontaneous moments of !!! either.

:)

Naturalskinshop.com said...

Congratulations this is awesome! I love the title too: World Domination!

Stopping by from SITS and glad I did

Unknown said...

Wow. How exciting for you :) I love the picture on the cover. Very nice!

kirsten said...

Lori-Anne, I'd LOVE to guest post for you someday! I will say, though, that I don't know much about the Okanagan. :)

Thanks to new visitors stopping by too! I try to email back, but sometimes blogger doesn't give me the 411 I need to do that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails