Thursday, November 9, 2006

Ooops, they did it again...

...those Norwegians are topping the HDI Statistics for the second time running (that would be the list of the best nations in the world to live in, according to the UN...)

Wikipedia has the quick rundown, if you don't want to read all 440 pages.

It's been a while since I lived in Norway, so I am really in no position to brag, and I am not unnecessarily envious either (after all I COULD live in Norway if I wanted to - but that would mean I would likely be bragging right now, and I tend to get ugly when I brag, so it is probably all for the best).

Anyways, somehow Norwegians manage to complain about their lives, which proves the old adage, I think it was Churchill who said it: "Some people just never get enough"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails