Monday, November 2, 2009

All Hallows Eve

Sir Larsalot, after having been recruited by evil pirates on the high seas

Pirate Larsalot, Coppelia, and Baby Ballerina (aka Miss I-Hate-Costumes)

Getting ready to hit the streets in search of treasure (in the form of high-fructose corn syrup) - pals Ellie the Cheerleader, Robot Jonah, and Snow PrincessEleanor join the search party.
Oh, and Sir Dave.


"Give us caaaaaaaaaaaandyyyyyyyyyy!"


We left friends on our porch to greet the neighbors whilst we hit the streets: Vampire, Grumpy Pumpkin, Princess Pumpkin, and Surprised Baby Ghost.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Is it REALLY fair to post your Halloween pics on Day #2? Just wondering... ;)

Oh - LOVE that tutu!

Unknown said...

I am in love with those pumpkins! Too cute.

kirsten said...

Cheryl, are you kidding me? All ya have to do is post, my friend. Let me check in with you like.... November 28 and see if you're debating posting your Thanksgiving dinner photos WITH NO COMMENTARY WHATSOEVER.

kirsten said...

Alex - thanks! I guess I found my calling as an artist: Pumpkin Carver Extraordinaire.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Your pumpkins are too cute! I got a kick out of Surprised Baby Ghost. :)

kirsten said...

oh Julia, that was my favorite one too! My 2 yr old makes the exact same face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails