Sunday, July 11, 2010

Reading You Loud & Clear

I spent the early morning catching up on all of the amazing writing that my blogging friends are producing. Don't know what's in their Wheaties, but Mommypants, Bungalow 56, Mylestones, Chatting at the Sky, and Heather at the Extraordinary Ordinary were breaking my heart in a good way, with words, photos, and well.... inspiration.

I commented as best I could - to let them know what they are doing is finding receptive hearts - and wondered (as I always do) how it is I can conceive of blogging when there is so very much tremendous writing out there without my small efforts.

The coffee finished brewing as the the inky thoughts dripped through my own mental filter, and I grabbed a cup from the shelf without thinking.  Set it down to go find the milk, and when I turned back to the coffee pot I had to laugh out loud, all by myself in the early morning silence.

Here's the cup I chose:


Whether you believe in the Divine, or simply being open to communication from the Universe, it seems to me the message was pretty direct today.  I sort of think that the Divine & the Folks @ The Universe have combined forces because Mrs NilsenLife seems so learning disabled when it comes to hearing what They've got to say.

9 comments:

LoveFeast Table said...

What a great message today!! And to think, it came in the form of coffee! We are firm believers that all good things come in a little ceramic cup!

emily freeman said...

Love this! And thanks for the shout out here *smile, shuffle, blush* And by the way, The Man is what I call my husband, so you know...not as ethereal as you may have first believed :)

Jo said...

Love it!
And thank you for the sweet words and shout out.
So, in case you didn't believe me the first time, perhaps I'll say it here too. Get those hopes up, girl. As high as they'll go. (And no, they aren't silly. Not the slightest bit.)

Lori-Anne said...

I think that just the fact you picked that cup out in the store (assuming it wasn't a gift) says something about who you are and what you're meant to do...

Cheryl said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, because then I can deliver a total ass-kicking from close-range.

Girlfriend! You're a beautiful writer! Believe it. Everyone who stops by here does.

I get intimidated too, out in the blogosphere. There are TONS of amazing writers. You just do your own thing and keep going.

Keda said...

i believe in God / the Universe / the Oversoul (I like this name) talking to us in a million little ways. I call them the post-its of my life. I love them. Little memos to tell you what to do today when your head is so filled up with things you forget to make your own lists.

Sheri said...

Thank you for your courage to listen to that voice that tells you to create. In doing so, you inspire myself and others to express ourselves and value each each other's message. In my perspective - for what it's worth, I believe everyone is an artist and has a voice - something important to share. Some just have the courage or the incentive to develop their ability to share= take a chance and express it - in words, music, dance, painting - an infinite number of ways. It's about sharing, inspiring and encouraging. Thanks again for all of the above.

Heather of the EO said...

Yes, lady. CREATE already. I mean, not that you haven't been...just yeah, keep doing it. You are durn good at it.

(yes, I said "durn")

I heart you muchly.

hezro said...

Yes YOU best keep creating lady. I totally believe in the Divine. Don't ignore the signs. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails